Mooer - ShimVerb - Digital Reverb
Never before has so much reverb come from such a tiny space! While many compact reverb pedals are one knob affairs the Shim Verb gives you three reverb types, Level, Colour and Decay controls so you can tweak everything until you find you desired reverb tone whether that be a subtle shimmer or an amp style spring sound.
A great addition to any amp lacking it's own reverb.
We'll let you decide for yourselves what you think the inspiration behind this thing is but suffice to say it sounds great. Just check the Youtube demos.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 3 Reverb Modes: Room, Spring, Shimmer
- -Room: Different sized true acoustics reverb, from room to hall.
- -Spring: Simulates a classic spring reverberation, vintage 60's Surfing sound.
- -Shimmer: Add rich overtone into the reverb sound, spacy, smooth and shining, very popular in Post Rock music.
- ÂŸFull metal shell
- ÂŸTrue bypass
- nput: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
No reviews have yet been posted
Comment on this product