Village Music RESTRING DAY - Sponsored by ROTOSOUND
On Wednesday the 13th of February we have the pleasure of teaming up with the lovely fellows at Rotosound to bring you RESTRING DAY/night - Learn how to restring your guitar (properly) with tips and tricks from a PRO GUITAR TECH!
From 5pm we'll be taking groups of 4 guitarists for a 30minute (or so) MASTERCLASS on how to restring and maintain your guitar - which will hopefully make playing the bloody thing more enjoyable, and ensure your AXE lasts you for years 'n' years.
It costs £10 to attend, but mums or dads can accompany their lads or ladettes for no extra charge - as long as they're cool and won't be embarrassing. Alternatively lads or ladettes can accompany mum or dad for no extra charge - so long as they’re cool and not annoying ; )
For 10 of your hard earned pounds, you get your 30minute MASTERCLASS in all things involving guitar and strings - PLUS you get:
- A FREE set of ROTOSOUND Strings
- FREE Lemon Oil - for cleaning the gunk off your (guitar) neck.
- FREE polish - so you see the refection of your pretty mug in your EVEN prettier guitar.
- FREE Polish cloth - for polishing. (Can also be used for household chores)
- ...and if your really lucky, a cup of our famous TEA (Probs best to bring your own cup!)
To book your place just click HERE - Don't dilly-dally though, spaces are very limited.
Go on, give the love of your life* a bit of TLC in time for Valentines day.